Have you had that headache that starts at the back of the head and goes down into your neck and across the top of your head to the eyes?
Generally coming from a muscle called the ‘Splinus Capitus’, the pain is a referral pattern from the overuse of the muscle.
- Looking at our phones or computers too long will lengthen and leave the muscle inactive.
- The tension and weakness will finally become too much and the muscle will spasm.
- The attachment point at the base of your skull will become inflamed and thus cause radiating pain through the neck and over the head.
- Easily fixed with trigger point techniques, deep massage and mainly corrective exercises and posture.
- Webster massage is able to relieve your headaches easily and keep them away for good with some simple changes.
Book at webstermassage.se to rid yourself of the pain and frustration. For a more in-depth look at the serious cases of the syndrome, click here.