Hi! Im Scott Webster and I moved from Australia to Sweden in early 2015. I have now set up life in Gothenburg. After travelling for years and working around the world, I decided Massage Therapy and sports were more than a passion – a career. I studied a Diploma of Remedial Massage in Newcastle, Australia. Following my studies, I have performed work with:
- The Newcastle Jets Football Club (Australia A-League)
- Newcastle Knights Rugby League under 21’s (National Rugby League)
- LSF Water Polo Club Linköping (Swedish National Champions)
- Ironman Triathlon Series of Sweden
Currently, I work out of my studio in CrossFit Gårda, Gamlestaden in Gothenburg, performing work on many of their professional trainers and members. Other specialties include:
- Post Surgery Rehabilitation
- Shoulder impingement’s and stabilisation
- Locked Hips and Saccroilliac Joint issues (lower back pain)
- Runners Knee
- Headaches and Neck pain
With a diverse sporting background and achieving High Distinction in anatomy and physiology courses, I have a unique and in-depth understanding of the human body. I believe in combining massage with strength training and other disciplines such as natrapathy, osteopathy, chiropractics and personal training.
I still have a great passion for training, Australian Rules Football and continuous study within sports sciences and nutrition. This is integral for me as the pressures your body feels is what I need to feel to understand you the best.